Admission Form for the academic session 2015-16 would be available from the school office in the first week of December 2015.
9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Registration Fee: 250
Class: LKG, UKG, 1 to 10, +1, +2
The SMART CLASS is housed in a special premise so that the beneficiaries can advantageously enjoy it.
A good collection of books for the kindergarten students is maintained in the library as well as in the classroom.
To promote the educational and cultural interests of the community. The school is deeply rooted in human values, irrespective of colour, creed, caste or religion. It is bound to nurture respect for the traditions and values of India. Each child is to be fosterd with quality education, healthy practices, mutual respect and compassion to fellow beings.
To ensure that children acquire the kind of academic excellence which will lead them to the understanding of concepts and principles so that the search for knowledge becomes a life-long quest.
To acquire a positive attitude to life and patterns of behaviour required to live in harmony with other individuals and with nature.
To develop the total personality and help the child to be anchored in the cultural heritage of our nation.
- Fill-in the Registration form. (This does not guarantee admission).
- Attend the counseling session with Principal and Senior Teachers.
- Candidates wishing to join in class 1 and above will have to be successful in the written test given.
- Interview session: Obtain the date from office.
- Present certificate proving date of birth, issued by the Panchayat and the Transfer certificate from the institution, attended last.